Support and Managed Services allow you to guarantee secure, reliable IT infrastructure flows and provides you a strong IT support partner – us.
This protects you from harmful interruptions during the routine business day and provides you efficient IT support.
Thanks to the constant access to our support and the management of complex infrastructures, we offer you comprehensive know-how in the area of Support and Managed Services.
Support Services for
- Server and operating systems
- Storage systems and backup as a service
- Mailing systems
- Virtualization environments
- Security environments
- Mobile Device Management
- Packaging and software distribution
- CANCOM AHP Enterprise Cloud
- SAP base
- Remote Support
- On-Site Services and Support
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Health Check for selected manufacturers
For HP and CISCO products, we provide you the associated manufacturer service, support, and maintenance for your components.
Managed data center and cloud services
- Managed Services: Assumption of operating responsibility for part or all of the IT infrastructure. Hardware and software remains in the client’s data center.
- Managed Hosting Services: Complete or partial assumption of operating responsibility for parts of the IT infrastructure. Movement of hardware and software to our secure hosting data center in Germany.
- Managed Private Cloud Services: Complete operation of the CANCOM AHP Enterprise Cloud platform on-site or in our data center in Germany, and management of the associated clients.
- The Operation, Monitoring, and Support service modules are supported by active ITIL processes and other frameworks and management standards. The management of the environment remains CANCOM’s responsibility in either case.
Managed Desktop Services IMAC/R/D
- On-site installation or remote installation from our Service Factory
- Repair including Warranty processing
- Relocation and roll-outs
- Secure data deletion according to standard
- De-installation and disposal
User Help Desk
- Error reports deliverable by telephone, e-mail, or internet, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Solution with the support of a Knowledge Management System
- First-level support including Mobile Device Support
- Support for Clients (hardware/software)
- Disposition/On-site removal service
- Routing of incidents/behaves as SPOC
- Responsibility for error correction within the framework of the Incident Management process