Keep updated with the CANCOM RSS-Feed an do not miss any important news.
Here you can find all ad hoc reports and corporate news stories published by CANCOM.
CANCOM shows double-digit growth in revenues and earnings
Publication of successful business results as at 30 September 2017.
Munich, Germany, 09 November 2017 - In the third quarter of the current financial year, CANCOM Group again showed a strong...
Thomas Volk will join the Executive Board of CANCOM SE on November 1, 2017 as President and General Manager. An additional Executive Board member, CFO Thomas Stark, is also to be appointed.
Munich, Germany, October 16, 2017 - The IT Group CANCOM...
Revenues and earnings topped previous year's high level once more.
Group key figures h1/2017 at a glance:
- Revenues: Euro 535.9 million (2016: Euro 492.2 million; up 8.9 percent)
- EBITDA: Euro 35.4 million (2016: Euro 33.1 million; up 6.9 percent)
Munich, Germany, June 22, 2017 - CANCOM has today signed a notarially certified agreement to buy 100 percent of the shares in synaix Gesellschaft für angewandte Informations-Technologien mbH and synaix Service GmbH (together forming the synaix...
Acquisition strengthens the group's regional presence and competences.
Munich, June 01, 2017 - CANCOM SE has acquired all shares of antauris AG, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. The closing of the transaction is still subject to the approval by...
CANCOM releases financial figures for the first quarter of 2017
Group revenues and profits increased year-on-year
Munich, Germany, 11 May 2017 - CANCOM group releases convincing financial figures for the first quarter of the current fiscal year....
CANCOM shows a new record level with strong business results and topping the one billion mark in revenues in 2016
- Consolidated Group revenues: EUR 1,023.1 million (plus 9.7 percent; 2015: EUR 932.8 million)
- Consolidated Group EBITDA: EUR 72.9...
- Consolidated Group revenues, preliminary: EUR 1,022.7 million (plus 9.6 percent; 2015: EUR 932.8 million)
- Consolidated Group EBITDA, preliminary: EUR 72.8 million (plus 15.4 percent; 2015: EUR 63.1 million)
- Consolidated Group EBIT,...